Canada-Ontario Job Grant – invest in your workforce
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce, with financial assistance to cover training costs.
This employer driven program supports the training needs of:
- New hires
- Job creation
- Increased job quality
- Job advancement
The COJG offers direct financial support to individual employers that wish to purchase training for existing employees and new hires. Conestoga Career Centre can support employers with the application process.
Phone: 519-885-0300, ext. 5226
- Receive up to $15,000 in government support per trainee
- Businesses with fewer than 100 employees receive a reimbursement of 83 per cent of eligible training costs
- Businesses with more than 100 employees receive a reimbursement of 50 per cent of eligible training costs
- Select your own eligible third-party trainer
- Schedule training up to one-year in length
If you’re an employer interested in developing the skills of your workforce, the COJG may be right for your company. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. Remember to choose Conestoga as your local western region service provider.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.