Conestoga's Career Centre employer services are available for all your recruitment needs. From entry-level workers to seasoned professionals, Conestoga's Career Centre has been successfully connecting job seekers and employers for more than 10 years.
Our complimentary services can be customized to your specific hiring needs:
- Post a job through the Conestoga Career Centre
- Attract and recruit employees who have the skills you need
- Provide financial incentives
- Assess a potential candidate's skills and abilities with a job trial
- Consult with Conestoga’s employer liaison team
- Access Conestoga’s online job posting service
- Participate in employer recruitment workshops and events including the annual virtual job fair
- Develop on-the-job training plans
- Link to other Conestoga employer services
You are invited to participate in Conestoga’s Career Centre Employment Services if you are willing to:
- provide quality supervision and training,
- participate in the development of a comprehensive training plan prior to the training,
- comply with scheduled monitoring of the participant’s progress, and
- provide opportunities for job trials, informational interviews, mentoring, on-the-job training placements or on-going employment.
Test of Workplace Essential Skills (TOWES)
Employers can use TOWES as a screening tool for hiring and training decisions, for succession planning and to increase or maintain high quality and safety levels. Learn more about TOWES.
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.